Mobile system for resin vacuum infusion
This system has been designed for allowing resin vacuum infusion moulding and composite fibre vacuum forming.
The system is composed of:
- A welded sheet steel autoclave featuring a perfect vacuum seal, equipped with a transparent methacrylate lid that can be manually removed.
- An oil-bath rotating vane pump, for high vacuum.
- A reducer for adjusting the required vacuum level.
- A vacuum gauge, for a direct reading of the vacuum level in the autoclave.
- A three-way manual valve for pump vacuum interception and for restoring the atmospheric pressure inside the autoclave.
- A two-way valve for vacuum interception at the application.
- A switchgear, enclosed in a special protective casing.
- A profiled steel frame for assembling all the components mounted on wheels.
- An handle to move and place it.
Resin vacuum infusion moulding is carried out connecting the connector controlled by the two-way manual valve to the mould.
The resin inside its container is sucked via the vacuum inside the mould, until it’s totally full. The resin in excess is collected in the autoclave.
The same connector can be connected to the vacuum press bag for forming composite fibres.
The installed vacuum pumps allow reaching a maximum vacuum level of 99.5% inside the autoclave. Therefore, this device can also be used as a degasifier.
The vacuum reducer allows adjusting the vacuum level within a minimum value of
20% a maximum value of 99.5%.
Upon request, they can be supplied in different versions.
Product codes: DR100M01 DR100M02